• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update Real Vs Fakes Dark Tales and Nurse Pin

Update Real Vs Fakes Dark Tales and Nurse Pin

curiouslittleoyster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi, everyone! I had posted previously for assistance in determining whether some pins I bought from etserry were fake. The conclusion was that they were. Fortunately, although the seller was adamant that they were real, Etserry resolved the dispute by refunding my money themselves and did not require the seller to refund me.

Fast forward to today. I went ahead and paid quite a bit more for a real Dark Tales pin that someone down in SoCal purchased from DSSH themself. I also purchased the real version of the central Florida blood bank nurse pin from a long time reputable seller who had one that was not in great shape (there are noticeable wear and marks on it) but it’s real. She sold it for a great price.

I’ve taken comparison pictures below to share.
First the Edgar Balthazar Dark Tales pin. The pin on the left is the real one:
a80cccc785de4162efa2308bf346b0d3.jpg

36a6380327f53e2b9e9cc2b9f06ffd89.jpg

076cb3d24c71a7f3fca4028437b268d7.jpg

758c6988579f3b7031868ce075f136d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back