• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! (UPDATED: 7/20 7:30 p.m.) Tuesday, July 13th - At Cost - DTD Pin/Merchandise Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! (UPDATED: 7/20 7:30 p.m.) Tuesday, July 13th - At Cost - DTD Pin/Merchandise Pick Ups

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi DPF Family.

Yep...it's time for yours truly to get her Disney Fix. So, I am going to head over next Tuesday (hoping the temperature stays in the lower 80's, as predicted).
I am behind on what's out. So I am leaving it up to you all to lmk what you want, and I will look for it.

Cost: At Retail Cost, plus tax, PayPal fees as Goods; Shipping and share of the $10 parking fee (pending how many requests/orders are filled).

Okay, that's it for now.

Ready Set...GO!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

REQUESTS:

1. Me - 1 Artfully Evil YZMA PIN - OBTAINED

2. @brattyjedi -1 Peter Pan CC Pin - NOT AVAILABLE

3. @KJackson1195 - ANY New Mickey LE/LR Pins - NOTING NEW AVAILABLE

4. @Ksnuggles - 1 Make Mine Music Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet Pin SHIPPED 7/20; FEEDBACK LEFT

5. @sbmpins -
1 Artfully Evil YZMA Pin - SHIPPED 7/20; FEEDBACK LEFT
1 Emperors New Groove Magical Comics Pin - NOT AVAILABLE
1 Sword and the Stone Family Pin - NOT AVAILABLE

6. @coblj003 -
1 - Yzma Artfully Evil - SHIPPED 7/20; FEEDBACK LEFT
1 - Main Street Oswald - NOT AVAILABLE
1 -Luca Portorossi La Grande Course LE - SHIPPED 7/20; FEEDBACK LEFT

7. @Mcgilligan - 1 SW CC and 1 PP CC NOT AVAILABLE

8. @Jack Skellington - 1 Each:
Magic in the stars Brother Bear - SHIPPED 7/20; FEEDBACK LEFT
Johnny/Alice Make mine music - " " " " "
Oswald Main St Windows - NOT AVAILABLE - REFUND
Artfully Evil Yzma - " " " " "
Magical Comics Robin Hood - NOT AVAILABLE
BBMagical Comics E.N.G. - NOT AVAILABLE
Esmeralda/Djali(hunchback 25th) - " " " " "
New Brother Bear 2 pin set (OE) - NOT AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Thanks so much as ever! Much appreciated!

I’m trying to collect the Cuckoo Clock series. Last I knew, Peter Pan was the most recent release. I’d love a Peter Pan Cuckoo Clock if it’s still available and if any other clock pin is released between now and when you go, I’d love one of whatever that turns out to be as well. If I see word of a new release in the series, I’ll update as to what it is.

I am not sure if these are just at WDW or if they are at DLR as well... If they are.. I would like this one, please.
8162d052565eabe9ba2bc9fc51bc45b8.png

Oh! I'd be interested in several right now...I think they're all DL.
The Orange Bird Pop pin
Yzma mask (artfully evil series)
Emperors New Groove Magical Comics

Thank you, Connie!

Looking still for the cruella and Yzma Artfully Evil series, if they might be there! I appreciate the kind gesture to the community in any case— hope you have a great trip!

NOTES:

If any requests get filled (or if someone finds out, they're sold-out) please Update this thread.

**Artfully Evil YZMA Pin - we're currently at 3 (out of 4) pins, that I can get. HOPEFULLY (if their still available) I will be able to pick up 6.

I am interested in the cuckoo clock pins as well. I would like small world cuckoo clock and peter pan cuckoo clock. If they release another I would like it as well.

Hi Connie,

Thanks for the incredible offer to do this. If available could you get the following please.

Magic in the stars Brother Bear
Johnny/Alice Make mine music
Oswald Main St Windows
Artfully Evil Yzma
Magical Comics Robin Hood
Magical Comics E.N.G.
Esmeralda/Djali(hunchback 25th)
New Brother Bear 2 pin set (OE)

Thanks as always and have a fantastic day.

For people who asked for the Orange Bird Pop pin, it is now available on ShopDisney. Not sure if you’d prefer to stick with park pickup or order online, but thought the info might be useful.

@*Firefly*
@sbmpins

Orange Bird Funko Pop! Pin

Thank you @brattyjedi !

I ordered Orange bird so that can be taken off my list.

I do have a replacement request :) This Sword in the Stone family pin. It's not limited that I'm aware of, but haven't seen it on shopdisney.

7dda0c3328ccd90625d15b1054ec7981.jpg

Of course, no big deal if you don't find any of my requests. Enjoy your visit!

Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

For people who asked for the Orange Bird Pop pin, it is now available on ShopDisney. Not sure if you’d prefer to stick with park pickup or order online, but thought the info might be useful.

@*Firefly*
@sbmpins

Orange Bird Funko Pop! Pin

Thank you!

@Connies_Hobby you can take me off the list for this pickup!

Okie-Dokie....I "believe" post number 1 has been updated. If anyone see's an Error, please let me know.

I will be back online this evening with some Payment Details, and will tag each member who has placed a Order Request.

Also, If anyone has Information on the Current Availability of the pins that Are being Requested, Please...do feel free to comment below (i.e. The Funko Jumbo Orange Bird that @brattyjedi (Ty!) mentioned above). Save us all time, etc.

Lastly, I am still open to more Orders.

Okay, Until Tonight....

TTFN :tigger:

Okay...I've a nice selection of Pins for tomorrow. I am HOPING I can find them ALL - "I Believe, do you Believe...Yes I do Peter ;)" - just a little Levity there Mary Poppins!

This is Very Important...

I plan (God Willing of course) on being at Pin Traders by 10 a.m. tomorrow. So I will be reaching out (hopefully Tapatalk will be cooperating) to those who have orders above and letting them know if I was successful and the amount due. Which will need to be paid asap once I contact you.

That's all for tonight. Time for some shut eye.

TTFN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back