• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ursula little mermaid

ursula little mermaid

AUTiger24

AUtiger24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to find a pin that resembles Ursulas color from the movie.is she more of a dark purple or more of a very light purple almost like lavender? it's been many years since I have seen it.also they have a few of her in a bluish/gray color does she appear in that color as well as the color purple for anyone that knows the little mermaid very well.

Thanks

trying to find a pin that resembles Ursulas color from the movie.is she more of a dark purple or more of a very light purple almost like lavender? it's been many years since I have seen it.also they have a few of her in a bluish/gray color does she appear in that color as well as the color purple for anyone that knows the little mermaid very well.

Thanks
My memory is that she's lavender and black. Maybe grey in night scenes like the climax?

images

Back