• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Valentines day pins NEEDED :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentines day pins NEEDED :D :D

Fly_with_me_dumbo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hi guys, so does anyone have any valentines day pins theyd like to trade for, especially mickey and minnie.
Ive just been looking on pinpics and love all the v-day pins with mickey and minnie on, so have just right now decided to collect them :D

I have my trades, but also could get any uk store ones coming out if you were interested
bit nervous about trading with the us, so would prefer uk and france perhaps.

please help me, im new at this, ive done a few trades on here so quite hooked right now :D

I am so glad to see your posting here ...

I had taken a brief break from pin collecting & trading since dizpins closed.

Last 3 days I am going through my pins and I have found

Pin 59485: DS - Valentine's Day - Mickey & Minnie Mouse (Light-up)

today. It still lights up. Would you be interested?

hi guys, so does anyone have any valentines day pins theyd like to trade for, especially mickey and minnie.
Ive just been looking on pinpics and love all the v-day pins with mickey and minnie on, so have just right now decided to collect them :D

I have my trades, but also could get any uk store ones coming out if you were interested
bit nervous about trading with the us, so would prefer uk and france perhaps.

please help me, im new at this, ive done a few trades on here so quite hooked right now :D

I have this one, still on the card. If your interested, just let me know.

Pin 74156: Mickey Mouse Icon - Hearts

Vicki

if you want, i have another 52501: DLRP - Valentines Day 2007 - Thumper and Miss Bunny : 9 euros + shipping

Not sure if your interested in buying, but I know someone selling this pin for $20 including shipping.
pin59245th72
Pin 59245: WDW - Happy Valentine's Day 2008 - Mickey & Minnie Mouse (Jumbo)

Not sure if your interested in buying, but I know someone selling this pin for $20 including shipping.
pin59245th72
Pin 59245: WDW - Happy Valentine's Day 2008 - Mickey & Minnie Mouse (Jumbo)

that pins amaaaazinggg, but i need to trade becasue im saving my pennys because i just booked an extra holiday to paris :p

I have this one, still on the card. If your interested, just let me know.

Pin 74156: Mickey Mouse Icon - Hearts

Vicki

hi, thanks but i dont like the mickey head ones all that much :) but thankyou

if you want, i have another 52501: DLRP - Valentines Day 2007 - Thumper and Miss Bunny : 9 euros + shipping

Hi, sorry i really want to trade rather then buy :)

I have several Valentines day pins. Take a look at my trades and see if I have any you would like to trade for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back