Villain's, Villain's and more Villain's!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Doc Goofy, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Doc Goofy

Doc Goofy Member

0   0   0

(If this subject is posted elsewhere please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance)

Okay. I must confess. I'm a "Villain Hound". When possible, I collect villain
    pieces, costumes or anything associated with the 'back-belly of darkness'. My list
    runs quite deep. However, my favorite is The Creeper from "Jeepers Creepers".
    I've invested in full costume in creating the perfect goon of darkness. Comic
    con conventions are my passion as I stand motionless while the curious dare to
    approach this flesh eating being. It's what I do! My list of favorite creeps are:

Hannibal Lecter, Joker, Lord Voldemort, Palpatine, Scar, Xenomorph (Alien), Pennywise,
    Darth Maul, Davy Jones, Wicked Witch of the west, Jigsaw, Bellatrix Lestrange, Jafar,
    Pinhead, Lucius Malfoy, General Grievous, and Godzilla.

If any of you are drawn towards these types of characters, please chime in.

SoraPandora and CCofRR13 like this.
  2. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

I am a horror fan myself. It started when I was around 16 yrs old - during the 80's. I became addicted to the 70's slasher films (Texas Chainsaw, Halloween, Prom Night, Terror Train, etc.) by renting them from our local video store - even before Blockbuster was around (WOW - am I dating myself - haha).

I have several friends that are horror fans as well. One friend loves classic monster movies. She has tattoos of Frankenstein's monster and his bride, Bela Lugosi's Dracula, the phantom, and others. Another friend's entire back is covered with Pinhead.

Jeepers Creepers was a fantastic movie - poor Justin Long. I find the Creeper terrifying. I can only imagine what you look like standing in full costume, motionless... (shudder)

The one thing that always bothered me about the movie Jeepers Creepers was the fact that the Creeper drove a car with license plates that read, "BEATNGU"

Justin's character thinks it's "beating you" but it is really "be eating you"

So am I too believe that the Creeper stood in line at the DMV and requested these vanity plates??? This was long before online ordering. Haha

Anyway, fun topic!

SoraPandora likes this.
  3. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    154   0   0

I’m usually not a big fan of villains, but I do love me some monsters. And I like a lot of not-really-bad-but-misunderstood characters.

For instance, I adore the classic Universal monsters, and werewolves in general are awesome.

I like a lot of other horror too... especially movies with creepy little kids or animals that attack. The original Pet Sematary and An American Werewolf in London are two of my all time favorites.

A few of my favorite “baddies”:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCofRR13 likes this.