• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation Disney/Pixar 1 Series 3'' Figure Set -- ''Up'' Carl and Ellie

VINYL Vinylmation Disney/Pixar 1 Series 3'' Figure Set -- ''Up'' Carl and Ellie

karkura

Gryffindor House Prefect
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Did you guys get it last night? Such a cute set.

http://www.disneystore.com/comic-co...ure-set-up-carl-and-ellie/mp/1311165/1011303/

They sold out pretty quickly. I have a friend at Comic Con right now. I guess they are supposed to release some there too. But he can't find them.

I have a friend as Comic Con too and he told me that Disney changed what they were doing.. apparently, they were suppose to release half online and half for comic con guests but Disney released them all last night!

did you hear something like this? or is my friend lying to me hahaha

hhmm... Well, according to the Vinylmation website the set is supposed to be LE 2000. On DS.com it is listed at LE 1500. Which I assumed meant that 500 would be released at SDCC.

The Comic Con Boy and Girl set is supposed to be LE 2000 but is listed on DS.com as LE 1000 because supposedly 1000 were released at SDCC.

And, the attendees have to use some qr code to buy the boy and girl set. Maybe there is another qr code there today to buy the Up set?

I don't know what exactly is going on. I guess we need more updates from SDCC people.

hhmm... Well, according to the Vinylmation website the set is supposed to be LE 2000. On DS.com it is listed at LE 1500. Which I assumed meant that 500 would be released at SDCC.

The Comic Con Boy and Girl set is supposed to be LE 2000 but is listed on DS.com as LE 1000 because supposedly 1000 were released at SDCC.

And, the attendees have to use some qr code to buy the boy and girl set. Maybe there is another qr code there today to buy the Up set?

I don't know what exactly is going on. I guess we need more updates from SDCC people.

On the website page, the back of the box shows "Limited Edition 2000", and the text has "Limited Edition of 1500" (max of 4 per order), so I think you are correct, 500 were sold at SDCC and the rest at disneystore.com

Back