• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation ice cube tray!

VINYL Vinylmation ice cube tray!

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
:rofl: This is the best thing I have ever seen! I'm turning my pins into corn holders.

From the Vinylmation blog:

November 18, 2010

We had a couple of questions at the recent Festival of the Masters event in Florida about the Vinylmationâ„¢ Ice Cube Tray. It is scheduled for "official" release on December 3 at the D-Street locations in Florida and California. It appears however that a location at Disney's Hollywood Studiosâ„¢ inadvertently placed it on the sales floor before that date. Before you rush out to get one, it has since been pulled (perhaps there was concern the ice cube inspired figure would melt - ha ha). Nevertheless, those things happen by accident from time to time. By no means was the ice cube tray exclusive to the Studios.

VMBlog_20101116_IceCube.jpg

Funny little story about the tray - it has been in development FOREVER! It was an item that was first planned during the introduction of Vinylmationâ„¢. We went through several different samples of trays and figures before finding the versions we liked. We have tested the trays - they work very well. They can make ice cubes and they are a great chocolate mould (hint, hint - we love chocolate!).

That's just going so far..
but strangely I want one.

Seriously does anyone know now if it one of the soft silicone ones?

That's really cute ... I think I have to get one for me.

And since I'm going, I could pick up trays for people who want them (provided, of course, that Disney doesn't impose purchase limits on these puppies). Send me a PM if you'd like me to pick one up for you.

Back