• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation Urban 5 chaser

VINYL Vinylmation Urban 5 chaser

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
Look what I picked up at my local DS

!CDcl-!QEWk~$(KGrHqQOKiYE0FYIWgsDBNOmTG6)Y!~~_3.JPG

They are going for 50-80.00 on Ebay..how cool is this

Sweeeet find Judy I'm still looking for that one! Did he come with the glasses on his head already or did they come in a little bag and you put them on yourselF? please let me know :)

Sweeeet find Judy I'm still looking for that one! Did he come with the glasses on his head already or did they come in a little bag and you put them on yourselF? please let me know :)

I don't know how Judy's came, but when I opened mine, his glass were on his head and I just flipped them down. They were not separate. I blindboxed a lot before I finally found mine. Mine came from a case that was shrink wrapped. The CM opened it in front of me. I also bought almost 10 boxes from this case before I got 3D mickey. I would open 2 then go back and buy 2 more and so on until I got it. I opened them right there at the register each time. LOL.

The 3-D Glasses were seperate..I had to put them on...he came in the foil baggie and the glasses were next to him...I almost did not see them until my hubby pulled them out of the baggie
I got another Sundae one too...I have one already

Judy

omg this is the one i been hunting for for months lol
i have given up buying them now becasue i only need 3 more to complte the set and just keep getting doubles your lucky

YES I am trading it...DO not have the card though..as I kept the one I bought
the other one I traded for with NO CARD!!thats the one I was trading

Back