• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Visit Disney springs 11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Does anywhere in Disney Springs sell the Christmas Resort pins?
I am looking for the Gingerbread Grand Floridian Sleeping Beauty. And the Christmas Tree Sarasota Springs Sleeping Beauty.

Planning to visit DS on Thursday, Nov 11 if anyone needs us to look for something for them.
Any chance you can keep an eye out for the Jawa mystery set that barely got released?
58e8e11489209117f54d289893407149.jpg

Just saw this post, and I'm wondering if you noticed if the Polynesian Resort Gingerbread pin was there, too? My Aunt has been checking for me, but when she was there over the past weekend, she did not think they had the Gingerbread pins. I'll definitely have to tell her to have another look. Thanks!
I got the Christmas trees for both. Didn't see individual gingerbread pins.

Just saw this post, and I'm wondering if you noticed if the Polynesian Resort Gingerbread pin was there, too? My Aunt has been checking for me, but when she was there over the past weekend, she did not think they had the Gingerbread pins. I'll definitely have to tell her to have another look. Thanks!
When I visited the springs earlier this week they had received the poly gingerbread pin, we also found it in the gift shop at the resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back