• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Walt Disney World Park Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Walt Disney World Park Maps
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I am wanting to make a pinboard for my Walt Disney World pins with Walt Disney World maps. Is anyone going to be in the parks and can pick up some for me? I'd like a handful from each park, maybe 5 or so & the time guides. I am willing to pay for them or trade for them. I have some pins for trade (my pinpics id is lipsredasroses) but not a whole lot. Thanks!

I'm going to WDW in December-January, so I can pick up maps/times guides for you then (unless, of course, one of our local members or someone who has gone sooner already got them for you). I'll message you closer to my departure to see if you still want/need them.

I'll be going next week if you want I can pick up a few for you. Just message me if you are interested. I have a few U.S stamps I need to use lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back