• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Want to start another wanted thread! Duchess the Cat pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Want to start another wanted thread! Duchess the Cat pins

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looking for some Duchess pins! I am trying to fill a small box for myself. She appeals to me because she looks just like my very special cat who we lost at a young age. (Whose name was Deanna, so the "D" even fits!) >^..^< So, she is a lot sentimental for me. :) My PinPics is stratasfan

Looking for these in particular, but am open to any Duchess pins (the only ones I have are the D for Duchess alphabet pin and Disney Couples Mystery pin):

129183 - Duchess puzzle piece
133595 - Duchess with rose
128402 - Loungefly Duchess
6666 - Duchess
167 - Duchess

Also have these for trade:

Loungefly Princess Bows - Pocahontas, Merida, Rapunzel, Mulan
Loungefly Princess Dresses - Mulan Matchmaker, Belle Gold, Tiana Wedding
Loungefly Stitch and Scrump Best Friends
Loungefly Pascal in dress

US Trades only, thanks. Just due to shipping costs.

Last edited:
I have Duchess with rose that you want
RS_Rabc8b29f2b.png
,Brand new on original card. I like the Loungefly Little Memaid Human Ariel if possible please.Please pm me if you're interested. Thanks,Sabrina.

I have Duchess with rose that you want ,Brand new on original card. I like the Loungefly Little Memaid Human Ariel if possible please.Please pm me if you're interested. Thanks,Sabrina.

Hi, thanks so very much for the offer! I'd jump at the chance, except I can only do US trades right now. Just do to shipping costs, or else I'd do International without a hearbeat! At this moment, my whole pin budget is at $13.27, which wouldn't even pay for a base 6 oz. package overseas. :( But, a sincere thanks for the offer! Wish I could swing it, as that is an amazing Duchess pin!

Hi, thanks so very much for the offer! I'd jump at the chance, except I can only do US trades right now. Just do to shipping costs, or else I'd do International without a hearbeat! At this moment, my whole pin budget is at $13.27, which wouldn't even pay for a base 6 oz. package overseas. :( But, a sincere thanks for the offer! Wish I could swing it, as that is an amazing Duchess pin!
Hi, you are welcome to ship any of Sabrina's pins to me-I am in the USA. If you two decide to work out a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back