• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP WANTED: DLP PTN MERIDA / Pixar Brave Mystery set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP WANTED: DLP PTN MERIDA / Pixar Brave Mystery set!!

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
You heard right, like many others I'm looking for these pins.. which include...

1. Merida
  2. Bears
  3. Angus
  4. Queen Elinor
  5. CHASER Merida
  6. CHASER Bears
  7. CHASER Angus
  8. CHASER Elinor
  9. Non pin ~ Master Guide Brochure
  10. Any AP / PP of these pins!

I am also looking for this Pin 94992: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Merida

I am looking to trade... I don't have the funds to buy right now, unless my boyfriend wants to get them as my birthday present.
I will multitrade pins, etc, I have some vinyls I can trade if that's your thing.
Please help a Brave completest out!! I will appreciate it so much!!
Thank you very much! :D

These pins will look so good in my frame!

Last edited:
Going to hijack this; after Jenna and Charlie and whoever else asked first are taken care of, please add me to the list! I am only looking for the PTN and the Merida and Elinor pins from the new mystery set. I am totally broke though (college why?) and I know my traders aren't very great, but I have a Mulan PODM I guess I can sacrifice! <3

Ditto! Also looking for the Brave mystery pins. Got PTN Merida so now just these 8 to go (sounds like such a big number -_-; ). I'm looking to buy though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back