• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Wanted: DUMBO POMH**

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Wanted: DUMBO POMH**

ohsnap19

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
HEY EVERYONE!

so I am going to comi con next week and wont be able to pick up a dumbo pomh like i usually do on thursday. so i have a snow white, alice, jungle book, and peter pan for trade if anyone can pick up an extra one for me. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

PLEASE NOTE: all my POMH are great frames--if you need picture just ask. all of mine have the main characters in it. EX-- alice: has alice in it sitting at table; my peter pan has a VERY VERY VERY good frame of tinker bell. so in saying that i hope i can get a pin of equal value to what one is asking for trade.

so again if anyone can help me out i would love you forever!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back