• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED TO BUY: Designer Princess Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED TO BUY: Designer Princess Doll

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I'd like to buy a Rapunzel and an Ariel Designer Princess doll. I missed out on some of these dolls and want these to go with the Designer Villains. There has to be someone who is willing to help me out without ripping me off. I know there are a lot of very kind hearted people out there who really are looking for someone to help out. Well, here I am - in desperate need of these dolls.

Last edited:
Margaret, you might also want to try your local craigslist. Sometimes when people are in urgent need of $$ they sell them cheaper. Best of luck :)

Thanks for the advice. I've been checking both places, but so far no luck. But I've waited this long and I'm trying to be patient.

There is a designer Mulan for $80 about 30 miles from where I live and I found a Rapunzel for $175 in Dallas. 'll keep looking.

Last edited:
In no one trying to derail Margaret's thread, but I'm looking for Snow White to go with my wicked queen .

Debi I will keep looking for you too. We have few short trips coming up within TX in the next few weeks and then a Cali trip at the end of October. So, I will comb craigslist for our destinations. I also check craiglist for the bay area when hubby goes on business trips. If I see antything reasonably priced, I will send you and Margaret PMs. I am hoping to see more sales as people will need Holiday cash.

I tried Margaret, a friend in the UK had Rapunzel when she was released and asked me. I contacted her, but she sold it . Look at my thread about Wanted: Designer Snow White Doll : a member stated on August 18th on Craigslist someone in CA, had a Rapunzel for $75.00. Perhaps if you go back on Craigslist , you mau be able to find it.

I've tried buying from the CA craigs list, but they won't ship it to me. And no one has her here in Florida for a reasonable price. Guess I'm just going to have to buck up and buy her on evilbay. I was hoping that someone here would be able to help me buy the Rapunzel. I've also decided to try and buy an Ariel doll to go with Ursula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back