• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanting DLRP Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting DLRP Pins

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey all,

I'm looking for ways to get DLRP pins. I especially want the Stitch and Angel pins that come out there since there are so few if any that come out in the US. Does anyone know how to get them or know anyone that wants to trade or sell? Thanks!

Jeff - I am out in DLRP in December, shoot me a PM with your wants etc & maybe I may strike lucky. Will forward them to you at cost plus UK-US mailing (if I get any that is!!)

Or, i dont know if this works in the US but, you could use DLRP's mail order's email: dlp.mail.order@disney.com

You can order anything DLRP from them using that email, including pins. Just describe the pins to them and they will confirm what you want. The only disadvantage to this service is that you have to give them you credit card details and address over email. Apart from that the service is outstanding - second to none!

Hope this helps!!

Where are you able to see the pins? I have been trying to find them but am unable to locate them on the disney pins website... Thanks much!

Nikki, best thing to do is a search on Pinpics for just DLRP pins - the newer ones are on the last page! OR go to ODPT.com click on the events tab (left side of the screen) & then select DisneyLand Resort Paris - the most recent events/releases are here

Same for you - any wants please PM me & I'll se what I can do - may need a bigger bag LoL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back