• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI for WDI

WDI for WDI

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm looking for both of these sets either the 16 pins of Cat Portraits released at WDI this year at D23 (pp#122720 through #122735) OR the WDI 5 pin framed set of the Si & Am Villain progression set (pp# 122866).

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

*Both of the above pictures are not mine and I use them as a reference source only.

jFf5YKN.jpg

Below, I have my self-framed set of:
62230 WDI Toy Story Midway Mania - 14 Pin Banner Set
62731 WDI - Toy Story Midway Mania Attraction Vehicle - Hamm;
62733 WDI - Toy Story Midway Mania Attraction Vehicle - Little Green Men Aliens
62732 WDI - Toy Story Midway Mania Attraction Vehicle - Rex
62491 Toy Story Midway Mania Prizes - Mini Pin Boxed Set (7 Pins)
29998 Toy Story 2 - Cast Exclusive Cone Series - Rex
8916 Toy Story - Hamm Hiding Under a Traffic Cone
78591 Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 3 - Lots O' Huggin' Bear
88311 HKDL - Celebration Toy Story Land Opening Pin (Slinky Dog)
77161 Disney Store Europe - Earth Day 2010 Aliens (Little Green Men) LGM Set - LOVE ONLY

The 14 banner pins, three attraction vehicle pins and the Mini Pin Boxed set all still have original packaging. I am willing to trade ALL of the above listed Toy Story pins, including the frame if desired, for either the 16 Cat Portrait pins or the Si & AM framed set as pictured and indicated above. The Toy Story pins are not listed as my traders since this is a personal set I am quite fond of and have owned since the pins were originally released. The framed Toy Story set is one I created and was never an officially released frame set that I know of unless it was later released as an AP set.

Please do not ask to trade just one pin for one pin of the above set as I am unwilling to break the Toy Story frame pins into bits and pieces type of trading. I have other traders listed under froggerway if you'd like to trade for something else. :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back