• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Pressed Pennies Haunted Mansion Pins for El Capitan Marquee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Pressed Pennies Haunted Mansion Pins for El Capitan Marquee's

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Here is what I have:

Pin 80898: WDI - Pressed Pennies Mystery Pin Collection - Haunted Mansion - The Hitchiking Ghosts

Pin 80899: WDI - Pressed Pennies Mystery Pin Collection - Haunted Mansion - The Mansion

Pin 80900: WDI - Pressed Pennies Mystery Pin Collection - Haunted Mansion - The Caretaker and his Dog

Im looking for older El Capitan Marquee pins. Please let me know if they are On Card or not. PM me with your list.

Thanks. Christopher.
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=80899&sid=3289.1292472239.v2

I am looking for the mansion penny but unfortunately I do not have any Marquee pins other than the Prince of Persia

I have some mansion penny pins to trade!
Make me an offer!!

I have the HHG, Caretaker and dog, and goofy ToT

I only need the Mansion itself but if you see anything on my trades list I would be willing to trade for the HHG to help in my efforts to trade for the Mansion PPenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back