• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW area pin trading?

WDW WDW area pin trading?

-em

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
My 4 year old is ‘desperate’ to trade pins and i found an event at the Holiday Inn near Springs that apparently happens monthly but I can’t find much on it-

Does anyone know if it exists and is worth going to (ie family friendly enough she’llhave fun?)

Do people still trade at Epcot?

She’s at the perfect age to introduce to the ‘family hobby’ (& already cleaned out my trader book to hers) but well 2020

If there is pin trading at the parks, it's at Epcot, but because of Covid, idk the current state.

The ones at Springs and off 192 address basically the same family friendly crowd. They're not kind to sharks.

Maybe I'll see you at one of them!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

On DisneyPinsBlog they list the dates for the two regular central florida events in the "Other Disney Events" section. One is hosted by Mouse Pin Trading, the other is Central Florida Pin Chasers

It never works out for me to go (but I might be able to do the Aug 14th one), but my Dad is friends with the TD Collectibles people and they usually go to both.

Epcot is still a mess, and I don't know about post-pandemic, but a few people would sometimes hangout on those wood boxes outside Trading Post in the MK. But I didn't trade, so I don't know how friendly a group.

There are a lot of boards showing up in WDW. A number of them are posted here in this thread:

There's also a lot of info showing spots that have been open for trading this year in this thread:

Thanks all! We are heading to Epcot this week so will bring her book along in case we find boards etc

& will definitely check out the local events.

d6e14a4960029204c2cc879e41cec908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I visited WDW the first two weeks in June in hopes of snagging a few treasures but
decided not to until I return in June 2022 during the 50th Anniversary.

Back