• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 - Animated Giselle Artists Proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 - Animated Giselle Artists Proof?

Ammonite

Tarzan Fan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I picked up this pin in a large lot on eBay last weekend and can't find it on DPP or PinPics. Does an AP of this pin exist? Does anyone else have one I can compare it to? It doesn't look fake...

There were several scrappers in the pin lot I bought but a fair few genuine pins too. I also got the AP of Pin PD93353: DLR - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 (Dangle) in the lot and this looks fine

Second opinions greatly appreciated! Thanks

Thanks for the responses. I'm happy that it looks genuine I've added the AP to DPP with front and back pictures.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.