• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Fairy Tails event sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended WDW Fairy Tails event sponsor

jaac98

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Looking for someone to sponsor me at the WDW Fairy Tails event. Sponsorship would cost $130. I would like payment for the event when you decide but will wait until the RSP is filled by WDW for payment of RSP. If you are local to VA or go to the CNJ pin event in October I will deliver it there.
What you will get:
Full control of the RSP - you pay cost plus tax plus shipping just as if you were there...except shipping
You will get all giveaway pins, welcome pin, game box set, and goodbye box set.

If references needed I have done this in the past for @Tokaji and @Disneychildwithin both members here. Plus I have sold around 4000 pins for a friend here and have many references with the sale.

Looking for someone to sponsor me at the WDW Fairy Tails event. Sponsorship would cost $130. I would like payment for the event when you decide but will wait until the RSP is filled by WDW for payment of RSP. If you are local to VA or go to the CNJ pin event in October I will deliver it there.
What you will get:
Full control of the RSP - you pay cost plus tax plus shipping just as if you were there...except shipping
You will get all giveaway pins, welcome pin, game box set, and goodbye box set.

If references needed I have done this in the past for @Tokaji and @Disneychildwithin both members here. Plus I have sold around 4000 pins for a friend here and have many references with the sale.
Popped you a PM

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

@Stewbaws is sponsoring me but I do have another family member that would like to be sponsored. All will go through me as they are not on here.
Thanks go out to @Stewbaws for the sponsorship.

I have the sponsors that I needed if anyone else is interested in sponsoring someone @fuzzybunny is looking for a sponsor. Please hit her up. She and her husband are both great traders and great people in general.

I started a conversation with @fuzybunny but not sure if it went through or if that is how to PM on here. PLMK. Thanks.

My daughter and I are both going to the event. We are looking for a sponsor for one of our spots. We have been trading for years and have good references on this board. :) Hope it is ok to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back