• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

I am actually satisfied with Lion King! I just wanted Timon! Thanks!

Since we are still in line for MFI: Pineapple - can we change it to MFI: Watermelon since you aren't hunting that currently for anyone? Thanks

Since we are still in line for MFI: Pineapple - can we change it to MFI: Watermelon since you aren't hunting that currently for anyone? Thanks

Haunte575 had actually moved into the first spot of Watermelon (sorry, I hadn't updated in a sec). I've left you on Pineapple for now (since you were moving to be in slot #1), but I can change you if you'd like. Just let me know.

Also, we should be all updated up to this point! Please PLEASE double check me! For some reason, this is more confusing, hahah!

~Merlin

Since there are no current takers for the Grapes-Chaser, can I have that one? I'd like to collect the whole "fruit" set.

Pretty solid haul today! I'll update the list shortly. Please wait until that update to claim your next pin. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty! The list has been updated. The following people need to choose which pin in the respective category they would like next:

Attractions Icon: Yay3!, TammyH, NewlyAddicted
Dog Bone: Tokaji, Maxtrexmom
Lion King: AvatarAng1, Haunted575
Chasers: Timeerkat

As always, please double-check me!

~Merlin

Yahoo!!! Thanks Merlin! I'm actually good to go on the HMs for now. At least until they release the Chernabog, anyway. I need to send some pins your way.

Sounds good! Do you want me to go ahead and send these off? Or wait until a pickup?

~Merlin

I would like to join in please. Don't plan to get to WDW until summer and feel like I am missing the hidden Mickeys.

VS: Malificent
AI : Mine Train
MFI: watermelon
DB: Tramp
LK: Simba

Another exciting HM pickup day! I'll update the list shortly and open up new requests in the next message.

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okiedokie! The list is updated! Would those of you in the following groups please make your next selection within the respective group. :3

Attraction Icons: Sismelis, Briscoefilms, Ocean7, watzshakinbacon
Mickey Fruit Icons: 1313Harbor
Dog Bones: Ocean7, Yay3!
Lion King: Natelove
Villain Smiles: watzshakinbacon, PoohLady5, Haunted575,
Chaser Set: NewlyAddicted, TammyH

~Merlin

Yay!! I just wanted those 2 from their respective sets. I'll wait for the pineapple one before "cashing out"! Thanks, Merlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk