• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout
I am new and I would like to get a hold of either or both of the Farewell to Illuminations pins. Is this where we request?

I am new and I would like to get a hold of either or both of the Farewell to Illuminations pins. Is this where we request?
Hey there! This is where you would request them, but I believe both of them are sold out by now. The Figment one is for sure. But I haven't noticed if the other is still there. :( Sorry!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey there! This is where you would request them, but I believe both of them are sold out by now. The Figment one is for sure. But I haven't noticed if the other is still there. :( Sorry!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
If you see it I have been trying to get my hands on it for a while now.

Okay.... Requests for July 25th pins have dropped...

Walt preserve us...
giphy.gif

Oh lordddyyy here it goes!

I was going to request one box to hope for a Khan pin but I think it'll be too manic! So this is just a good luck post.. feel like its going to turn manic :eek::eek:

Oh lordddyyy here it goes!

I was going to request one box to hope for a Khan pin but I think it'll be too manic! So this is just a good luck post.. feel like its going to turn manic :eek::eek:
Honestly, if you're hoping for a specific one, I would wait until people start unboxing. XD Someone somewhere is gonna buy 6 boxes and 4 of them will be Khan. Hahah!

Mulan Puzzle pieces please, I want to be able to get the whole set, not sure what your limit is on these. I have 12 to 15 in mind.

Mulan Puzzle pieces please, I want to be able to get the whole set, not sure what your limit is on these. I have 12 to 15 in mind.
You're welcome to request however many you'd like. But I will only be awarding then one at a time per person down the list. So it might take me a few trips to get the larger request. But go ahead and give me a firm number so I have an accurate count. :)

July Awards Ledger

Cj72JaO.jpg

Pop-Up Book: Hercules
Retail: $17.99
Edition Size: 5000
Estimated Available: 1-3

Requests:
1) *Firefly* (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) theoucharis (paid, obtained, shipped)
3) kairi08 (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) summerskin (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) --------------------

BATzQ5S.jpg

Vintage Vinyl: Oliver and Company
Edition Size: 3000
Estimated Available: 1-5

Requests:
1) Poohlady5 (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) Kerri780 (paid, obtained, holding)
3) caprioni819 (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) cristywill (paid, obtained, shipped)
5) --------------------

wd6Z3eo.jpg

Kingdom Consoles: Tailspin
Edition Size: 4000
Estimated Available: 2-6

Requests:
1) Bridget M (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) nateeter (paid, obtained, shipped)
3) Dominki (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) --------------------

2iMKDhv.jpg

Lion King: Live Action
Retail: $16.99
Limited Release
Estimated Available: 9

Requests:
No requests

MnZmSsE.jpg

Galaxy's Edge Countdown: BB-8
Edition Size: 3000

Requests:
1) Walt (paid, obtained, holding)
2) theoucharis (paid, obtained, shipped)
3) PinFan (x2) (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) --------------------

fqkTDi9.jpg

Pop-Up Hunchback of Notre Dame
Edition Size: 4000
Estimated Available: 2-4

Requests:
1) *Firefly* (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) summerskin (paid, obtained, shipped)
3) theoucharis (paid, obtained, shipped)
4)
5) --------------------

LAsoB99.jpg

Magic of Honor: Star Tours
Edition Size: 2000

Requests:
1) nateeter (x2) (paid, obtained, holding)
2) *Firefly* (paid, obtained, shipped)
3) Bridget M (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) --------------------

hndIYH5.jpg

Mulan Puzzle Piece Mystery Set
Retail: $17.99 (one pin per box)
Edition Size: 900 / 500 chasers
Estimated Available: ????

Note: As always, these will be awarded one at a time per person. I will get as many as I absolutely can, but I anticipate there being a lot of requests. I assume I'll be going back up on Friday to do a second run.

Please
do not request a number that you don't want me to pick up. If you ask for 5 boxes, I will try to get you 5 boxes. But if you only want 5 total, so you ask 5 from me and 5 from someone else just to make sure you're covered, that causes a lot of problems. So please only request the number of boxes you want me to pick up for you. <3

Requests:
1) Counselor (x8) (obtained 8 of 8) (paid, obtained, holding)
2) LittleBird (x3) (paid, obtained, shipped x3)
3) pinnochiolover (x12) (obtained 7 of 12) (paid x2)
4) PinFan (x10) (obtained 7 of 10) (paid, shipped x2)
5) --------------------

mqKbrTE.jpg

Disney Hugs Mystery Set
Retail: 14.99

1) Kerri780 (x1) (paid, obtained, shipped)
2) Booger1964 (x1) (paid, obtained, shipped)
3) Spr175psu (x2) (paid, obtained, shipped)
4) --------------------

Last edited:
Alrighty! Today was...an adventure. XD I got all of the regular pin requests, even the duplicates. And a pretty decent chunk of the Puzzle requests. My plan was to go back up tomorrow and do more buuuuuuut....

28e5f0095a3d609bda134da2b2f3d2c8.jpg

Dr. Boyfriend's orders.... Hahah!

Anywho, those of you who got puzzles boxes, please let me know if you would like for me to open what you have so far to facilitate trading. You absolutely welcome to open them yourselves (obviously!) but sometimes it helps to cut out the middle-usps. XD

@pinnochiolover @PinFan @LittleBird

Invoices will go out tomorrow. I'll work on the remaining puzzle box orders next week. If you need to update your request before then, please do so! I don't have a problem with you grabbing more boxes elsewhere, so long as you keep me in the loop as to how many you need/want me to get. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back