• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout
Also adding these OE pins to the special drop:

4f4d054df249c56cdfbaa1c3cf3eb907.jpg
6a0ef78bae69163c26bd1aa61bb56bea.jpg
64aca7285a01e7b984c45141bc883099.jpg
b21508be8c2f5a9204f9996d3df6fbf9.jpg
ff4397b341fe3530a6f93ca6bb333b5d.jpg

And this set:

5125bfccd8575c87db70962029ef4226.jpg

Last edited:
Please put me down for the F & G Logo, Minnie's Garden, Donald & Nephews, Figment Topiary, Tinker Bell Topiary, APH Figment Painting and APH Figment Imagination. Thanks!!

Hi, Merlin, I was fortunate enough to find a trade for the Aladdin I Gaming pin, so you can take me off that list. :) Thanks!

Also, that Scrooge coin pin is kind of perfect? xD I just had to say that, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, but my partner saw the pin list and we have some more to add. :) Can you add us for the Passholder exclusive pin (the first one of the two)? Are you able to pick up additional F&G merchandise? Would you be able to get my partner one of the F&G Passholder t-shirts (extra large). If not, no problem. Thank you again Merlin, and sorry for the multiple posts.

Both Flower and Garden AP Figments, please.

F&G 2019: APH Figment Painting
F&G 2019: APH Figment Imagination

We are updated to this point! :)

Also, I've been watching DPB's IG feed as they do "case updates" from WDW and the major spots for pins seem to be out of the Aladdin I <3 Gaming pin. This likely means that it's sold out park-wide. So if you're still on my list, you may want to start hunting around. I'll have final word on Thursday.

Hmmm. How fast you think that 4 pack of garden princesses will go? I like three of the four.

Crud. Put me down for a set, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back