Hey mods! Is it possible to change the main post on this thread with updated locations? Would be a big help for first-time & returning traders to WDW. I didn't check to see if there's a separate thread for DLR, but that would be great, too.
These are the locations I personally confirmed over the last couple weeks in WDW -- not many, but I wanted to add them here:
All-Star Movies Resort (current as of 12/17/18)
- Donald's Double Feature gift shop: Mickey-shaped pin board behind the desk for package pick-up, available upon request
- Guest services @ front desk: Large rectangular pin board, available upon request
Animal Kingdom (current as of 12/16/18)
- Expedition Everest gift shop: Everest-shaped pin board behind the counter/in the window, available upon request
- DinoLand pin cart adjacent to seating location for Rivers of Light: Dino-shaped pin board that the CM was holding, I assume usually you'd have to ask for it
- Disney tour cart right next to Harambe Fruit Market & Kilimanjaro Safaris: Small black pin board, usually laid out on the counter
EPCOT (current as of 12/11/18)
- KidCot pin boards in Norway, Germany, Italy, France, etc.: Pin board usually laid out on counter
- Village Traders: Pin board usually laid out on counter
Disney's Hollywood Studios (current as of 12/13/18)
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster gift shop: Pin drum over by photo pickup, usually laid out on the counter
- Pin cart outside Rock 'n' Roller Coaster: Smaller pin drum, available upon request
I also had some luck trading with CMs at World of Disney in Disney Springs and Beverly Sunset Boutique at Disney's Hollywood Studios, though just about every single merch shop had CMs wearing pin lanyards.
I know there are many, many other locations spread out in WDW and DLR besides the few I mentioned. If anyone can verify the locations mentioned throughout this thread so we can get a current list going, that'd be great!