• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Pixar event - RSP only sponsorship taken

WDW Pixar event - RSP only sponsorship taken

jaac98

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I am going to the event and am looking for either a sponsor for the event or I will sell my RSP. The sponsor would get full control of the RSP plus get any of the give away pins at the event that I get. If you just want control of the RSP I would do that too. I just need a response before the 13th. The sponsor/rsp owner would have to send paypal for the pins that are requested plus exact shipping to their location.
Price of the full sponsor will be ----- sold
Price for the control of the RSP $50.

Thanks in advance,
John

Last edited:
Thanks, here's the breakdown. Let me know if I need more explanation.
A sponsor would pay for me to go to the event. He/she would have control to be able to purchase any of the pins from the event and also receive any free/give away pins/merchandise that I would receive at the event except what needed to redeemed at the event or board trade space.
An RSP sponsor would have control to be able to purchase any of the pins from the event, but not be entitled to any free give aways.
I hope this helps

Back