• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO WDW Possible Pickup Request: Savi’s Workshop Parts?

ISO WDW Possible Pickup Request: Savi’s Workshop Parts?

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hello :)

Just came back from our DL trip (first one in over three years and first one in five years after being
home!!)

Unpacking and my lil sister and I both made lightsabers … well the end of her hilt for elemental broke. It was a ‘rancor tooth’ end attachment

I was looking it up online and came across an article that in WDW the parts are sold as scraps individually. Is that true? And if so, anyone by chance in the area who can help out?

Let me know what price would be if you are able to and thanks in advance for any help! :) All the best in collecting, pin and Disney friends! <3

Back