• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW PTN in March???

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW PTN in March???

Spiffie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
How do I find out if there is a Pin Trading Night in March? I will be going to WDW in March and wouild love it if it coincided!!!

Unfortunately, they usually only book them a month in advance. This is so they can book as much as their convention space as possible- the pin staff usually takes whatever is left over for the free event.

Also, if it's true that Steven Miller is no longer the person in charge, then this will all be new territory for us in the coming months...

I don't know how long you can put off your travel plans (especially if you're buying plane tickets), but I was hoping we'd hear about March during the Feb. event, so maybe that weekend will shed some light...

Ah! Well, then, I will just have to hope the powers that be will have favor upon me because we are taking a Disney cruise, then spending 3 days in the parks. Our ship sails out on Sunday, and we are driving down, so technically, I could do either the Friday before or after! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back