• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Sporadic Pickups: At Cost Lotto - 9/17 Drop

SOLD! WDW Sporadic Pickups: At Cost Lotto - 9/17 Drop
- Food and Wine - Alice, rescuers & sleeping beauty
- Max & Roxanne halloween

Mystery Box Wishlist but happy with anything; Beggars can’t be choosers

- Pinocchio - looking for a full set + chasers, whatever I can get)
- reveal/conceal - whatever I can get (no toad or rattigan)
- food and wine mystery (2 boxes)
- tiny kinbgdoms (looking for a full set, whatever I can get)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Indeed, Welcome Back Master Pin Pick Up Wizard. Woot-Woot!!

giphy.gif

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Surprise release today at MK.

0d7c299decb0df0538b5f2a1ba19d6f0.jpg

LE 1500
$109 retail

I currently have one available. May be able to get more, but request quickly!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Surprise release today at MK.

0d7c299decb0df0538b5f2a1ba19d6f0.jpg

LE 1500
$109 retail

I currently have one available. May be able to get more, but request quickly!

Wow. Nice, but expensive. I can’t afford the entire box set, but if you end up opening one and breaking up the set, I’d be interested In Malie

I have the pickups set for today.

I am also opening up a Co-op for the Villains Lair box set. Due to the difference in edition size, I assume these will be released individually, save for Ursula who is exclusive to the box. As such, the prices per pin will be slightly different. Please be aware, I will not break up a box unless all pins are spoken for. See the main post for details.

List is updated!

I have decided to go ahead a definitively break up one of Villains box set, so @Poohlady5 and @cristywill you've been invoiced for the ones you requested. :) There is a still a Hades and Facilier available from this co-op!

I have one complete box left, which can be either sold as a whole or broken up if there are enough requests for a full box.

I'll actually be doing MK again on Tuesday Sept 29, so I'm adding the Big Thunder Mountain Anniversary surprise as well to the list.

zu8WjZg.png

~Merlin

Last edited:
Since the individual Villains Lair pins have dropped, I'll open requests for those at the retail price. :)

@Poohlady5 I'll be refunding the difference between the retail and the box set price for that pin. :)

@speedwaystar1 since they have released the individual, would you like the Jafar pin rather than being in the co-op list?

I'll be updating the list tomorrow and going up to the parks on Tuesday. :)

I also have the following Disguises available: $10 each retail

SOLD

Mr. Toad
Miguel
Tow Mater

Last edited:
Back