• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Veteran, but new to Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW Veteran, but new to Pins

PrincessFood&Wine

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Christine and I'm 33 years old. I have been frequenting WDW since the age of 18 years old quite a bit but never really got into the Pin Collecting Craze until my last vacation this past September. My partner and I love to go during the Food and Wine Festival as much as we are able which unfortunately isn't every year, but we get there when we can. This past time I picked up 3 of the Food and Wine Pins and at the time I thought they were cute but wasn't expecting to get home and get the itch to want more. Well after getting home I was glancing at the pins again and starting talking to my partner about them quite often. She finally told me why don't you see if you can get more Food and Wine pins. That brings me to finding this place and looking all over the internet for other Food and Wine Pins which I have come across plenty. So I have a few questions for all of you seasoned Pin Veterans out there. What is the best way to purchase pins when not at the park? Is there a good site that has reputable dealers out there that sell them? How do you know what a fair price for a Pin would be? OK, enough questions for now. I look forward to chatting with everyone on here. :wavey:

Last edited:
Welcome!!!! I was the same way with DLR/DCA then my friend got into pins then I kinda did then couple other of my friends. oh boy it spread like wild fire...

Welcome!!!! I was the same way with DLR/DCA then my friend got into pins then I kinda did then couple other of my friends. oh boy it spread like wild fire...
Thank U. There are so many cool designs on the Food & Wine Pins out there. It certainly is going to be fun to set off on this adventure.

Welcome to the dpf community! There are several ways of getting pins without being at the park.Lots of opportunities on the forum here, the shop Disney parks app, Disney Store, and eBay. eBay you have to be somewhat cautious of but there are a lot of reputable sellers there. Look at what they are selling, reviews, and if it looks to good to be true it probably is. Most reputable sellers will post multiple pictures of the pins. Honestly everyone values pins differently based on your desire for it but a good way to start is by Edition size and the number of wants and traders on pin pics.

Welcome. I started with looking for pins for my daughter to trade when we go to the parks, but then some are just ones I think are too cute. Plus, the ones she likes are not necessarily the ones I like. So, hence, the list grows. Good luck!

Hi and Welcome! As far as purchasing pins outside the park, check out the For Sale, For Trade, Pin Games, and Auctions that are on this site. All great ways to get pins. We have several members that live near the parks and will do pin pickups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back