• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Well...selling all my pins -- Artist Proof, LE250, LE500, exclusives, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, I'm not sure if you can directly link your ebay auction on this site. I may be totally wrong, but I feel like I've heard it before. Great pins though!

oops...hope I'm not breaking any rules. I just didn't have the time to list them out individually on this site. :(

I guess someone could just search for item #110626704505

Bidding starts at 99 cents with no reserve by the way ;)

Edit: Auction has been up for 3 minutes and is already at $25.99. I guess they're valuable!

Last edited:
Yeah, the stitch ones are amazing. The good thing about posting on this forum is that you don't have to pay the outrageous fees. Good luck though! Wow its already over $200. Congrats.

Last edited:
Good luck with your auction! A little too rich for my blood during holiday season. I like the Stitch pins too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back