• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Westward Ho cast member trading books?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westward Ho cast member trading books?

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Are cast members at Westward Ho trading every day during the Christmas season or only on the weekends? What time do they bring the trading books out?

When they are out, they are out from 1:30 to 3:30 in the afternoon. I haven't been there during the week so I don't know if they are out every day or just weekends. I'm sure there will be others who know.

Yeah, sometimes they have special weekday pin books during holidays. Last year I was there and they had them during spring break. It might be a good question to ask the park. You can probably just call and ask them directly.

My understanding and based on last year, starting next Monday most kids are on break and they bring the books out for holiday pin trading.
same times just everyday during the week. The one thing that I have not seen consistancy is how many tables.
Always 2 sometimes 3.

I've never seen people line up that early, but by early, like during the summer when word got out that people found some of the blue cast chasers in the books, people would line up come 12:30. Sometimes security will have you move around a bit because everyone will line up single file and it will end up blocking the walk way, so don't be surprised if you get moved around some too.

i've heard that now there are a few ppl that line up around 10ish on the weekends, not sure how accurate that is, but just sharing something I heard.

Yeah, I have been there early just to trade and some people will stand in line as early as 8 or 9. It's crazy! The blue chasers were all the rage for awhile, but I think that has settled down now. 12:30 is probably more accurate for nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back