• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What did you get in the Pixar Shorts Mystery box??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you get in the Pixar Shorts Mystery box??

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Just thought I would post this here for anyone who bought these and we can discuss them here :) Also this thread can be used for trading pixar short for pixar short (if people have spares)

I received my pne box in the post this morning and I happened to get -

Pin 80663: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Lamb from Boundin' (Flat) ONLY

Pin 81251: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Red's Dream (Gold Logo Chaser) ONLY

We are looking for the element pins of Partly Cloudy and Presto is anyone has them for trade.

So if you bought some what did you get?? and what are you looking for?

Last edited:
Mine are still in transit, but I'm sure I'll want to trade. I'll let you know when they come!

I got:
Presto-flat
Boundin' lamb- flat- 2 of them
For the Birds- flat
Jack-Jack Attack- 3D chaser
Lifted- 3D chaser

and I bought the Partly Cloudy 3D chaser off of eBay- good thing I did because that was the one I wanted the most but didn't get it.

So, I have a Boundin' Lamb- flat

I am looking for:
One Man Band- logo chaser
Tin Toy- flat
Knick-Knack- flat
Partly Cloudy- flat

Last edited:
my partner ended up buying both Partly Cloudy and Presto 3D chasers off ebay as they are the 2 we wanted and didnt want to waste more money on mystery boxes XD so if anyone needs the Red's Dream Gold chaser them let me know :)

I got 3 boxes (all for trade) with:

partly cloudy flat
luxo junior flat
tin toy flat
luxo junior element chaser
andre and wally b element chaser
gerri's game element chaser

I'm looking for:
For the birds flat
Lifted flat
Lifted element chaser
Lifted logo chaser

I finally got mine! I got:
2 Pin 80662: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Mike's New Car (Flat) ONLY
1 Pin 80673: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Luxo Jr. (Flat) ONLY
2 Pin 81237: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Red's Dream (Element Chaser) ONLY
1 Pin 80675: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - The Adventures of Andre and Wally B ONLY

I had hoped for jack jack or geri- so if anyone wants to trade, please let me know!

I just got back from WDW and these pins are flying off the racks. Epcot is the only place I've seen them sit on the pegs past 1 pm and that was because they had way more than any other location. I still have to open mine, bought them right before leaving to the airport. I did get a full set of the keys there, which were very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back