• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL What is up with this?

VINYL What is up with this?

PudgeTheFish

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This thing looks awesome, but it is $75!

the normal is $45 and they add a 3" figure that is normally $10 and they throw $30 bucks on top?!!!

Grrrr...

The normal price for Vinylmation Combo sets have always been $74.95 and recently some have been $79.99 :eek:. I totally agree the price point for the combo sets completely ridiculous, especially for those of us who may only be interested in the 3 inch figure. That set in particular, while I love the 3 inch, I just can't justify paying $75 for it and not being sure I can sell off the 9 inch.

The Ear Hat/Vinyl Combos are also quite annoying when it comes to prices. The ones that only come with a 3 inch and the Ear Hat retail at $49.95, but Disney feels if they throw in a junior with the set, it gives them reason to charge $69.95. :rolleyes:

Add to that the guessing game when it comes to new vinylmation blind box series- will it be $9.95, $11.95, or $12.95?

So in short, vinylmations are usually all over the place their prices, and I've yet to really understand a rhyme or reason in how they decide their prices. :crazy: :lol:

Last edited:
Well, it's not that surprising. Some are well worth the price, and usually they'd have to be really ugly to not at least get what you paid when you sell.

I decided to spring for the nutcracker combo on one of the days that they had 25% off...and the price was a more palatable at around $59. if you really like one keep an eye out for the sales...there is a new one other every day this time of year.

They really need to lower the prices on the 9" Vinylmations. They are ridiculous. I guess the only way to get them lowered is not but they them.

Back