• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What to do with my Aristocats Anniversary pins?

What to do with my Aristocats Anniversary pins?

momin.ator

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I need to make a new Aristocats board and I am trying to decide if I should include my 50th anniversary pins or
should I put them all together in another frame. I have most of the anniversary pins and I have the super size
pin and I am deciding if I even want to keep it. What have you done with anniversary pins in your displays?

Anniversary pins that I have just get added to the appropriate collection board but I've never had a whole sub-collection of anniversary pins and it sounds like you have a really cool group of pins that would work on their own as well as part of a larger group. I hope you post some pictures once you've decided what to do with them. Congrats on collecting them! The cat pins can end up being hard/expensive to get! :tigger:

Anniversary pins that I have just get added to the appropriate collection board but I've never had a whole sub-collection of anniversary pins and it sounds like you have a really cool group of pins that would work on their own as well as part of a larger group. I hope you post some pictures once you've decided what to do with them. Congrats on collecting them! The cat pins can end up being hard/expensive to get! :tigger:
I was very blessed by many people here at DPF with help to get these pins for trade and at cost.

Back