• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"When you wish upon a star..." ... what PIN do you dream of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When you wish upon a star..." ... what PIN do you dream of?

DisneyPinsNYC

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So.... here it is DPFers.... This may not be a new concept, but I think it might be a fun thread....

If you could design a DREAM PIN... what would it be? :anxious:

Mr. and Mrs. Beaver from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe comes to mind, along with about a hundred others!! oh and I think Vixy might have your grail Sir Hiss pin :)

A Stitch PODM (hehe)

Other than that, not knowing if it exists or not because there are thousands of Stitch pins, but I still think would be pretty cool
A slider type pin where you can slide in his extra arms and his, I guess you could consider them, antenna

:)

The Disney Designer Princess pins, but with Alice, Esmeralda, Meg, Jane, and other Heroines instead :)

THIS THIS THIS X 1 MILLION

Also PatF pins with Charlotte. (There's ONE.) Also PatF pins of Tiana's fantasy restaurant sequence. The differing animation style would make GORGEOUS pins.

Mr. and Mrs. Beaver from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe comes to mind, along with about a hundred others!! oh and I think Vixy might have your grail Sir Hiss pin :)

Thank you for the HEADS UP about Sir Hiss!
I haven't seen many "THE LION..." pins. That would be fun.

Also PatF pins with Charlotte. (There's ONE.) Also PatF pins of Tiana's fantasy restaurant sequence. The differing animation style would make GORGEOUS pins.

I love that CHARLOTTE pin, Vixy. I agree.. more of her.

I second what Vixy says! Give me some Charlotte please, i would loveee to collect her... if there was more then 1 basically impossible to get pin! lol

one with most of the disney horses running full tilt down main street.

Gunpowder
Pegasus
Fantasia centaurs
fantasia pegasus'
Achilles
Khan
Maximus
Angus

to name a few of the disney herd....

Last edited:
A jumbo Fantasmic pin featuring Malef in her human form with her staff being lifted into the air with lots of force whilst her dress/gown flows all around her in a mess. I would have Brave Little Tailor Mickey with his sword facing up towards Malef in her dragon form on the side whilst having an animal scene to the left of Malef in the middle.

A jumbo Fantasmic pin featuring Malef in her human form with her staff being lifted into the air with lots of force whilst her dress/gown flows all around her in a mess. I would have Brave Little Tailor Mickey with his sword facing up towards Malef in her dragon form on the side whilst having an animal scene to the left of Malef in the middle.

WOW.. you've put some thought into this before I think... very nice.

A Stitch PODM (hehe)

Other than that, not knowing if it exists or not because there are thousands of Stitch pins, but I still think would be pretty cool
A slider type pin where you can slide in his extra arms and his, I guess you could consider them, antenna

:)

Pins with moving parts are always a fun addition... even with a STITCH pin. HA! You're a fan I take it? LOL

Ok these are my ideas:)

- a tangled jumbo pin with all characters

- a pin with just this guy
0.jpg

- pascal pin trader delight from DSF

- a jumbo pin with every single guy from the "i got a dream" scene

yup I'm a huge tangle freak and "I've got a dream" that these pins will become real:)

Last edited:
- a tangled jumbo pin with all characters

- a pin with just this guy
0.jpg

- pascal pin trader delight from DSF

- a jumbo pin with every single guy from the "i got a dream" scene

Great ideas! I think a set of the "I Got a Dream" characters might be a lot of fun. I love individual character pins.

I think if I could only ever have 1 pin, and I know this might sound crazy since I love my Alice in Wonderland, but it would be the LE100 (Gomes, I think) Sprite pin from Fantasia, so with that I'd love to see a pin of her and the Firebird battling, or her and the buck, as we all know I love me some deer.

And just to include my beloved Alice I'd love to see a series of the characters with different mushrooms, much like 34925

pin34925

But with brightly colored mushrooms like in Wonderland and then each mushroom and character would have one of the animal oddities, like Alice with the Rocking Horsefly or the Mad Hatter with the Accordion Owl.

Finally I'd love to see a Princess Designer set with the new style that Disney's been promoting where they're from the 30s, 40s, 50s and early 60s, wearing street clothes from that time, instead of the evening gowns. The images I'm talking about are on a lot of their new Disney Couture tees.

But I'm also in agreement with the expander series that included the non-Princesses like Alice (of course), Wendy, etc and so forth.

And I sure would like to see the upcoming Designer Villains as pins.

I think there should be more of the Beast in human form.
So my dream set would be a pin with Belle's face (when she realises it's him just after he changes back) and then the second pin of HIS face just after he changed back. So the moment when they're looking at each other - but for the pins - looking directly at each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back