• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where are all my Donald fans???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all my Donald fans???

Crzycuban2

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I know there's gotta be more than just me out there. Who else loves the original angry bird lol. Would like to see your collections and set up some trades ! Thanks.

:donald:

Last edited:
Donald has always been my favorite original character of the fab four! :) I have a few pins of him but not as many as I would like. :)

Donald has always been my favorite original character of the fab four! :) I have a few pins of him but not as many as I would like. :)

Right on right on. Yeah he has a lot of really cool pins. But also a lot if generic junk. That's why I try to keep it to LEs and really cool looking ones. If ya see anything on my lists let me know.

My kids and I have a small Donald collection... I love him and I always feel bad for him since nothing ever goes his way.:lol: Most of ours are the easier ones to get but I still enjoy them. The only Donald I have for trade is the Mickey Icon (86547) because we have an extra.
donalds.JPG

As a kid I loved Donald. I remember I drew him a picture and my mom sent it to him. He wrote me back a thank you and signed it. Very cool!! As I got older and more movies were released my tastes changed and I preferred the princesses. But Donald will always hold a place in my heart. lol. :)

I've always loved Donald Duck and he's always been my favorite of the Fab 5, but my husband is the real Donald Duck (and Scrooge, and Big Bad Wolf) pin collector. He has tons. You can look at his collection on Pinpics under BigBadWolf.

When I was a toddler, I was apparently very into ducks. When we lived in Milwaukee, my Mom used to take me to Lake Michigan to feed the ducks, and so I had a lot of duck toys and plush ducks, including quite a few Donalds. When it came to Disney collecting, I wanted to pick something that was a little more out of the ordinary, and from attending my first NFFC convention and local meets, there were quite a few Donald collectors. Mostly, older people who were into the comics/ Carl Barks era stuff. So I picked other things. Then when pin trading started, I collected the pins from my collections. That said, I still have quite a few Donalds in my collection. When Disney would release series of pins with different characters on it, like for Halloween or Christmas, I would buy the Pluto pin for my husband, and then the Donald pin for me.

It is sad that there aren't more Fab 5 collectors, but it's easy to see why. Search for Donald and you get over 6000 results. A lot of people end up choosing something that is a little easier to complete.

I seriously love Donald, but I can't seem to like any of the pins he's featured on. I have two pins of him, a puzzle piece and the Labor Day pin.

I don't collect his pins, but I LOVE the magazines! I've been buying the Donald Duck weekly now for 18 years. Including many many other magazines there are from him.

I have 2 Donald pins in my collection. I love Donald Duck (dad is named Donald and he loves him as well) but I don't really collect Donald pins.

My favorite Donald pin I have is this one:
pin76552

I love Donald. I will have to get a picture of my collection to add. He has always been my favorite and always will. They just don't do enough new GOOD Donald pins lately and for some reason they are hard to come by especially since everyone says they don't collect fab 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back