Who has never been zapped? List added and updated

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by docfish2u, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Wolfcryrain

Wolfcryrain Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hello,

I'm new and of course never been zapped. I have just joined this community but have already fallen in love. I am a huge villain lover (Oogie Boogie and Maleficent are two of my favs!) but am also an animal lover.

2. DiamondDollJeanette

DiamondDollJeanette Active Member

0   0   0

New here so I have never been zapped. I love Lilo and Stitch especially Stitch and Angel, Beauty and The Beast, Elsa, The Goofy Movie, Peter Pan, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King 1 and 2, Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story, Big Hero 6, The Mighty Ducks obviously, Tangled, Monsters Inc,
    Aka I'm cool with allot. My PinPic is DiamondDollJeanette but it's kinda a WIP. Thanks though

3. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

Omg is your username a Chipmunks/Chipettes reference? I LOVE The Chipmunk Adventure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. DiamondDollJeanette

0   0   0

Yep. Everyone tells me I look like Jeanette in RL so shes kinda became my online persona.

SoraPandora likes this.
  5. D1sn3yL1f3

D1sn3yL1f3 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi! I'm new and would love to zap and be zapped. My PinPics I'd is DisneyUnicorn. I really like UP! Balloon pins, Baymax, and Beauty and the Beast...but I collect pretty much a little of everything.

6. phishstyx

phishstyx New Member

0   0   0

Hey friends! Never been zapped, same username on PinPics! Huge Donald fan! Hope I have something I can zap someone with.

7. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this community and have never been zapped before. I love Zero the Ghost Dog, the Chipmunks and anything to do with food, but ended up collecting pretty much anything. I am currently working on my PinPics, so I should have that under the same username soon!

8. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Remember so send me addresses as well please.

9. Sbravener

Sbravener New Member

0   0   0

I'm new to the boards but long time collector. my latest thing is either chess pieces or Bay Max

10. MischiefMade

0   0   0

I think this is a little late but PM sent

11. Ksnuggles

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Did not get this pm.

12. MischiefMade

0   0   0

Maybe I am doing this wrong. I sent something to you and never followed up. That is my fault. I did just try to send you something again, so please let me know of you got it!

13. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

New to the online pin trading, so have only just figured out what people mean by "Zapped"! -grin- I've never been zapped, but I guess, reading about it, I've zapped others without knowing I was! Actually, I've zapped more Gene Fashion dolls than pins, but I'm working on pins!

I collect UP! (heavy on Kevin, but Ellie, Carl, Russell and Dug are wonderful!), Duchess the cat, Robin Hood (any character), Merida (if she has her bow and/or arrows), Lotso, Beauty and the Beast (heavier on Enchanted objects and Beast/Prince), etc.

My PinPics is the same ---- stratasfan

Always open to trading, if you see a possible trade!

14. carinasthingamabobs

carinasthingamabobs Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi! I’m also new to the forum and I’ve never been zapped haha!

I’m mainly interested in Ariel and Piglet. I’m also really into the Piece of History series!

My pinpics username is carinareyes11

Hope to get zapped! :)

-Carina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  15. Ksnuggles

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

OK so since Docfish has had to step away from pin trading... I am going to close this thread and redo it... so that it can be fully up to date. Please bear with me while I get it together. If you still have not been zapped then please pm me your address.

16. DiamondDollJeanette

0   0   0

Is this being updated soon?