• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Wild West Help

VINYL Wild West Help

vikoros

Top shelf!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So the Wild West series just went on clearance at the Disney Store. I picked up several last week when they were BOGO with the Marvel or Villains sets and grabbed a few more this weekend now that their 5.99. Now that I'm this far in, I have an overwhelming urge to complete the set.

So, if anyone nabs any duplicates of the following please let me know and I will try to come up with a trade for you (though I'm in Oklahoma, so most of mine are DS vinylmations and not a lot of rare park ones).

I need: Goofy, Dewey, Daisy, Clarabelle, and (of course) Pete. I'll probably just end up buying Pete online at some point (he's my primary collection for both pins and vinyls after all), but I thought I'd try here first.

Back