• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Willing to pay for the DSF AvEnGeRs! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to pay for the DSF AvEnGeRs! :D

DisneyDyln

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I am looking for someone to pick me up the set of 5 pins being released on the 4th (The Marquee and the 4 comics)

I would be looking to pay $80 for them all. Shipping included.

So if you think you can do it for that price, (or cheaper) haha let me know! :D

Thanks!

Have a MaGiCaL PIN TRADING day! :D

-Dyln

Oh ok! Thank you so much. It doesn't look like I will find anyone in time and judging by the Facebook page they are expecting a big line, so they are for sure going to be gone befoer two weeks!

ooh, just read that :( yikes. I'm sure it is just overhype but I'm not going until about 7:30 in the morning so I guess I won't even know until saturday if I can get them then. The only release I haven't been able to get was the UP pins because I refused to stand in line for 13 hours, ha! You might want to see if you can find anyone who is planning on going super early and if not, let me know and I'll do my best when I go in the morning!

ooh, just read that :( yikes. I'm sure it is just overhype but I'm not going until about 7:30 in the morning so I guess I won't even know until saturday if I can get them then. The only release I haven't been able to get was the UP pins because I refused to stand in line for 13 hours, ha! You might want to see if you can find anyone who is planning on going super early and if not, let me know and I'll do my best when I go in the morning!

By the way, the release is on Friday, not Saturday. unless I'm reading your post wrong. LOL

oh ya. duh. I kinda forgot about that until just now, ha! Being its a work day, I'm sure they will not sell out right away. I will have to go at my lunchbreak then. I'm sure it will be fine but I guess I can't guarantee. If you want to send $ via paypal and I don't get them, I can promptly refund you. If you want to proceed, PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back