• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Windows of Evil for September

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Windows of Evil for September

Mike_Mouse

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Both windows of evil for Dr. Facilier and Chernabog will be released on November 29 in the Disneyland parks. If anyone is willing or able to pick up these pins for me at cost I would be most appreciative, I'm able to pay via PayPal or can trade for a Hades window of evil.

Both windows of evil for Dr. Facilier and Chernabog will be released on November 29 in the Disneyland parks. If anyone is willing or able to pick up these pins for me at cost I would be most appreciative, I'm able to pay via PayPal or can trade for a Hades window of evil.
I'll be there so I'll chk. If they have then you can have at cost

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back