• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Winner Announced - Lion King PODM & Hallmark Ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Winner Announced - Lion King PODM & Hallmark Ornament

SwinginKitten

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Up for auction this time is...

attachment.php

:eek2:The Lion King - Piece of Disney Movie:eek2:
Pinpics #90441

AND
attachment.php

Hallmark Mufasa & Simba Ornament Set
Released in 2003 (still in original packaging)

Rules and Regs
- The deadline for your bid is Tuesday, August 7, at 10:00 pm Central Daylight time.
- there are no reserves on this auction
- any and all bids are welcome. My likes are below! Pins do not need to be on my wants list! :)
- please only post as a reply to this thread, no PM's, and if you want to edit your bid, please post a second reply with your updated bid
- I love cash, but it will not be accepted as payment for this auction.
- if a PODM pin is included on your bid, please post a picture of the cell or a detailed description.
- each day I will post a leader board
- the winner will be announced within an hour of auction ending
- last and MOST important rule, HAVE FUN!!! That is what pin trading is all about!

What I collect:
Princesses (Aurora, Rapunzel, Ariel...)
Tink as long as she is not in her normal green outift (Costumes, Witch, Christmas outfit)
Sally
Beloved Tales
PODM's
Recent and other DSF pins

So let the bidding begin!!

THANKS!!!

Sallie​

Last edited:
:) I'll start off the bidding with Pin 89141: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc. . The pin and the card are signed by the artist.

de153e08.jpg

I'll bid.
80338 DSF Jack & Sally -NOC
87969 DLP Winter Belle & Beast.
90913 Crest Mulan
Florida Project 85974 Fantasyland> 85973 Main st.>85971 Tomorrowland.> 85960 Adventureland

Last edited:
Here's my bid! :)
Pin 85905: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians (scene of backside of puppy watching TV)
Pin 90913: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Mulan Only
Pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious) Pin Set

:) I'll start off the bidding with Pin 89141: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc. . The pin and the card are signed by the artist.

de153e08.jpg

Adding the following pins to this PODM pin.
Pin 30162: DLRP - Aurora (From Set)
Pin 82018: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Rapunzel ONLY)

Here is my bid -

pin78578th72
Pin 78578: Halloween 2010 - Tinker Bell with Moon in Witch Costume

pin80342th72
Pin 80342: DSF - The Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event - Playing Cards - King of Spades - The Mayor of Halloweentown

Both are on their Original Backing Cards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back