Would like to gift American Girl dolls to little girls who would like one and don't have one!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by stratasfan, Jun 23, 2020.

1. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Sis and I have been fixing up some American Girl dolls to give away to little girls (in the age 6 and up range, really) who would like an American Girl doll and whose family may not quite be able to budget one in right now. We thought that if someone on here has a little girl (daughter, niece, cousin - anything!), they might like to share some story time and history time together during the stay-at-home time we are having!

We have several dolls, modern and historical, and a wide-variety of historical fiction books, set in different eras! If you know of any little girls (yours, neighbors, friends, family, work, Church, school, etc.) that could use a boost and really would like a nice doll, please PM me!

Sis and I have really been working on getting some ready, and we have some nice themes - Astronaut/outer space, hiking, beach/swimming, etc. If the little girl likes Disney, we'd gladly add some Disney park maps and accessories sized just for the doll!

Feel free to PM me if you know someone who could use a doll! We'd just love to give some families a fun little boost! We will gladly take care of shipping anywhere in the US! Would gladly ship overseas, just at actual cost, due to International rates!

coblj003 and theoucharis like this.
  2. khossler

khossler If I go, there's just no telling how far I'll go!

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

I love this so much!!!!! Y’all are such sweet people to offer this!!!

3. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Do you know a little girl? Feel free to send a PM if you (or anyone reading this!) do! We can even give it pin trading accessories! Ages 6 and up!

Sis and I got our first ones when we were 8 and loved them to bits! Still have them, actually! And have added some others, too!

khossler likes this.
  4. bingandnelsonfan

bingandnelsonfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes, please e-mail us! And if she likes Disney and/or pins . . . let us know. I'm making doll-sized pin lanyards and can customize to a variety of characters!

khossler and starry_solo like this.
  5. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

I'm a girl who likes Astronaut/outer space....not so little though, lol!

khossler likes this.
  6. khossler

khossler If I go, there's just no telling how far I'll go!

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

My girls already have them (the oldest has passed them down to the youngest). They are treasured things in their house! I will try to think of some girls that would fit your criteria. When I was a little girl I would look through those catalogs for HOURS!!!!

coblj003 likes this.