• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! WOW there are no words

ZAPPED! WOW there are no words

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
This friday I came home to a HUGE box waiting for me. It was from @summerskin

She had this fun little game here and I told her I didnt need to be picked since shipping to Sweden is expencive but the idea of the game was so fun that I wanted to participate anyway. Well in the end she gave me an honorary placement and told me she wanted to send me a pin anyway. I got to choose this really cute Alice pin. I asked if she was really sure, I really didnt want her to feel like she had to ship here but she said she really wanted to.

Well I expected a small package with the pin and was met by this!!!

ric1gtq.jpg

She send quite a lot more than that one pin! My kids went nuts when they saw all the candy! And she also added 2 more pins that we needed for our collections! I have no words. It feels like the word zap is not enough for this. This is totally crazy! ZAAAAAAAP! Just look at what was in the box:

IoO4SzT.jpg

She went above and beoynd and made our weekend! Or actually several weekends because all of this candy will last a long time! Thank you hun!!!

Back