• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-it Ralph Pins (WDI Sorcerer Hats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck-it Ralph Pins (WDI Sorcerer Hats)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi everyone!

Was considering doing a co-op for the Wreck-it ralph pins. There are a few sets on eBay for $250 and I am hoping to get Felix and Ralph.

Would anyone consider doing a co-op with me?

Just looking to gauge interest.

Each pin would be $50 plus $2.50 to ship (to pay for the shipping and bubble envelope to you.) Plus fees to send to me as goods through paypal.

Wreck-it Ralph: Crushedbubbles (me)
Felix: Crushedbubbles (me)
Sour Bill:
Taffyta:
Vanellope:

Please comment on this thread! Thanks!

Last edited:
Ooof! $50 bucks :( :( :(

The only one I'm interested in is Sour Bill though, so I wouldn't want to rain on your parade. Also, I'm in Canada.

Ooof! $50 bucks :( :( :(

The only one I'm interested in is Sour Bill though, so I wouldn't want to rain on your parade. Also, I'm in Canada.

I should be getting Sour Bill, but I won't be getting it in this co-op, so I could put you down if you would like??? I would definitely not mind sending to Canada. Just the shipping would be a little more.

I know :( $50 unfortunately is the best that there is right now. Plus, all the ebay prices individually are more expensive than the set at $250.

Thankfully these pins are going for 4x less than Frozen, but it might make it easier if you added a little bit here and there. Obviously Ralph and Vanellope (specifically Vanellope) would be the most, so perhaps taking a little bit off of Sour Bill and Taffyta (especially Taffyta lol) and putting it onto them might attract people ^_^ Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back