• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wrist Band Distributions for Piece of Disney History Pins: LM and IJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrist Band Distributions for Piece of Disney History Pins: LM and IJA

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Hello all.

I just finished reviewing the upcoming pins to be released at DLR.

As I was scrolling through, I came to the Indiana Jones Adventure POH pin, due to be released on 3/7; the information say's that there will be a Wrist Band Distribution for this pin.

However, this The Little Mermaid POH pin, that is due to be released this Thursday, has NO SUCH W/B distribution listed.

Does ANYONE, again ANYONE know if the LMPOH will have a w/b distribution.

I know that the Indian Jones Adventure is popular, however, I would have thought the LM would be more popular?!

Thanks.

That's a good question...

They didn't announce a wristband distribution for the Pirates of the Caribbean POH back in January, but apparently they still distributed wristbands. So my guess is yes, they will distribute wristbands on Thursday, but I doubt that they will even sell out that fast.

Hope that helps

It's stated on the What's HapPINing blog that the POH LM is in fact a wristband event.

It's stated on the What's HapPINing blog that the POH LM is in fact a wristband event.

And it used to say that on the Upcoming release page as well, but it has been removed from there. So maybe they've come to the conclusion that wristbands are not required for this release?

Status
Not open for further replies.