• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yellowing on white Glitter Fill Wedding Princess pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellowing on white Glitter Fill Wedding Princess pins?

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season and a happy lead up to New Year! :wavey: :hug:

Just a question for the pin community... I received a couple of the DLP Princess Wedding Dress pins for Christmas, and they are absolutely stunning in person! :) Only thing is (and I know it's a common problem) the glittery part of the dresses on the pins have turned yellow, and I think they were originally white... do you guys think it will affect the value of the pins? I don't plan on trading them because they were pin gifts from my family, but nevertheless any help would be great! :) I know a couple of others on the forum have questioned the original colour of the dresses (yellow vs. white glitter fill)... here's a pic (sorry it's huge and my pic taking skills are terrible! :()

DSCF1590_zpse17f7a3e.jpg

Have a wonderful day, everyone! :) <3

-PrincessxJasmine89 :) x

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Sophia! :) Yes, I remember your thread from a while ago- this is a total mystery! I think my pins have definitely yellowed over time, as there are some corners of the glitter fill that are still white... I think there are 3 Aurora's! One all white, one with pink, and one with hot pink glitter... wow! :lol:

I am guessing whatever they used for the sparkles is turning yellow. I have a Jasmine wedding pin that is the same way.

Thanks for the info, David! :) I think it is definitely just yellowing over time/from being in the sunlight, as I just won another Snow White on eBay and the picture from the seller looks like her dress is still white... how strange! :lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back