• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! You Guys DEFINITELY Caught Me Off Guard...I Feel So Honored And Loved

ZAPPED! You Guys DEFINITELY Caught Me Off Guard...I Feel So Honored And Loved

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kevin was home from work today, and I have been laying in the basement all day because I am sick, so Kevin got the mail today...

My mom stopped by to check on me, and she us waiting on a package that she had sent to my house, so I went to check the porch to make sure that it wasn't sitting out there, it wasn't...

HOWEVER, there WAS a package, a decent sized one at that, whuch Kevin didn't see, sitting to the side of the door, and it was addressed to me and sent by Li?!?! :dunno:

I brought it in and opened it AND...

I could NOT believe it :shock: you all picked ME for the March RAK recipient!?!?! :eek2: :wiggle: :hsd: I think I am still in shock here!!! :shock: Thank you to all who nominated me and participated in sending me this extraordinary surprise!!! :hug: You all are such incredible friends, I am SO very lucky to have you all in my life!!! :hug: As you all know, it has been a very difficult beginning to the year for us, so this extremely kind gesture is just that much more special and absolutely means the world to me!!! :hug: Your love and support has help to keep my strength up when I have needed it most, so I should be RAK-ing all of you!!! ;)

And now to show off all the wonderful goodies!!! :hsd: I did my best to take a photo of it all as a group, but I also did separate pictures too! :)

The Group Photo :)

From Li and her sis (sorry for name blanking :( )

From Kim

From Christine

From Dawn

From David

From Timeerkat

From Emily (STUNNING artwork...you are SO talented!!! :drool: )

From Tim

From Sasha

Thank you all again SO much!!! :hug: I absolutely love and adore all my awesome gifts, and all the love!!!! :bowdown:

HUGE THANKS TO:
starry_solo, speedwaystar1, timeerkat, Purplemandms, bookhugger, jazzytrumpet, shelterkat, CCofRR13, SiuJekJai!!! :hug: :bowdown: :hug: You are all super!!! :)

If I somehow missed mentioning someone, I apologize, and please let me know...but hopefully I managed to thank you all! :x:

I truly appreciate you all more than you know!!!

You are all SO awesome!!! :D Thank you all so much! :) This was such a wonderful surprise and a stellar beginning to my weekend!!! :bowdown: I hope I get the opportunity to do something special for each and every one of you asap!!! :x: I am just so lucky to have such a great group of friends who would go above and beyond to show me kindness and love!!! :hug: I am blessed and just love and cherish you all!!!

Thanks friends!!! :tigger: I am not sure what I do for you all to think I deserve this and so many of you deserve it so much more than I, but I feel very honored and you all make me feel so very special!!! :hug: It makes my day to know that I am as important to all of you as you are to me! :hsd:

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :x:

Thank you so very much...both of you!!! :) I cannot say it enough how much this means to me that these wonderful friends of mine would go above and beyond in this manner to bring me some happiness! :hug:

That Jessica painting is fab!

I could not agree with you more!!! :drool: Emily did SUCH an EXTRAORDINARY job!!! :bowdown: I will cherish it forever! :)

Back