• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: YOU PICK! Two Disney silhouettes for couples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: YOU PICK! Two Disney silhouettes for couples!

LiliMay

Little Mermaid Collector
Rating - 100%
42   0   1
During the holidays at Disneyland resort we always see couples wearing "she's with me":"he's with me" sweaters. My boyfriend and I wanted the same idea - just without the fingers? Lol
I'm auctioning TWO custom made shirts for you/ and yours to wear this holiday. The deal is you get to pick the characters.
Ex:
ba2yrugy.jpg

My boyfriend and I decided on Hercules and Meg.
If you win what will you pick!?
(Won't be required to ship till I print (hopefully the following day after the auction ends))
-----
Here's a list of characters I can do-
Hercules and Meg
Peter and Wendy
Aladdin and Jasmine
Eric and Ariel
Prince and Snow White
Phillip and aurora
John smith and Pocahontas
Naveen and Tiana
Stitch and Lilo
Flyn and Rapunzel
Prince and Cinderella
Aurora and Malificent
Merida and Elinor
Plumbs and Timon
Jack and Sally

Ends- Thursday Nov, 14th. 10:00 PM Disneyland time.

What I'm searching for:
Little mermaid
Stuff on wanted list

Not searching for:
Pixar, scrapers, bad trade ratios, defected pins,

What are the sizes available. For a sweatshirt I would want it over sized and I am a big girl already.

Me! Me! Me!!!

You and I collect very similar things so it's hard to come up with something but here is my bid:

Pin 97469: DLR - Window to the Magic: Beauty and the Beast

I so want to be in this, I just need to know what sizes you can do. I have a couple of her t-shirst and they are awesome. I can't wait to wear them at Disneyland next month!!!

Besides the sizes I need to know if you could do these on a zip up hoodie. We wear those all the time around here. Vegas doesn't get that cold very often so hoodies are our jackets.

I'll be Calling my company I get my supplies from and see what size limit they have. For now- one more bid till leader board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back