• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: You won’t want to DODGE this CUTIE!

Auction Ended: You won’t want to DODGE this CUTIE!

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Up for Trade Auction is the Dodger Cursive Cutie! (No pinpics number yet)

Can’t post a photo through the website and Tapatalk won’t let me start a new thread, so I’ll start this and comment with a photo!

Auction ends Monday, May 24 at Noon PST.

My pinpics (when it’s working) is: maiarebecca

I have a ton of super random ISO.

I’m jungle cruise and trader Sam’s complete but obsessed with both, so if you have any jungle cruise or TS artist proof pins or preproduction pins, I wants them!

Many of my other collections are pretty substantial but pinpics owns should be up to date. I collect: leia, millennium Falcon, the occasional other Star Wars, wall-e, groot, enchanted, Kim possible, figaro, berlioz, pins which prominently feature the letter M, rainbows (I have the new pride releases), funny pins, NYC, Texas and probably like 50 other things.

I do have a bunch of adventures by Disney listed in wants but they’re lower priority than the others.

I also am looking for four marvel day at sea pins (in my wants) for a friend who has a bunch of pins I want!

If you have none of my wants feel free to bid fun traders. I love traders! In fact, in my very first trade auction, someone bid a pin which wasn’t on my wants list and I chose it and it started a new collection for me!

Okay: that was a lot of words. Sorry! Thanks for reading and happy trading!

❤️

Last edited:
4031038f4dfcd272fe46deb54945cee2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna kick off bidding with this pin from your wants.
we.jpg

Pin# 119277 - DSSH - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Wall-E and Eve GWP

And this which I don't think is on pinpics.
IMG-2371.jpg

Disneyland 50th Anniversary castle bolo lanyard (the cord does have some snags so it is not perfect but the medallion itself is not flawed as far as I can see)

Gonna kick off bidding with this pin from your wants.
we.jpg

Pin# 119277 - DSSH - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Wall-E and Eve GWP

And this which I don't think is on pinpics.
IMG-2371.jpg

Disneyland 50th Anniversary castle bolo lanyard (the cord does have some snags so it is not perfect but the medallion itself is not flawed as far as I can see)
Love that lanyard

I will bid these three! Tigger is from your Pinpics wants (Pin 116523 SDR - Garden - Year of the Tiger, Tigger), but the other two aren't on Pinpics. I don't know if you collect the Mandalorian pins or not (or if you already own them). The Wicket pin is from the Star Wars Pin Advent Calendar by Toynk that released last year (I think in Japan? Maybe??). It has a Lucasfilm backstamp but not a Disney backstamp.

Feel free to steer me in a better direction if I'm not quite getting the feel of your wants, lol!

vKJ6JeDh.jpg

Thank you @sockgnome for the wonderful bid! I loooove that tigger with the rainbow! I probably wouldn’t seek out those Star Wars pins but they are definitely two of the most adorable characters!

I know my collections are so weird. LOL. So it’s hard to give direction, I am swayed by a combination of: 1) pins I collect, 2) pins I think are really cool but have never seen before - especially older pins or HTF pins when I didn’t even know a pin like that existed, and 3) pins which are popular traders. Within that, it’s sort of hard for me to give direction because I don’t really know it until I see it.

I’ll put the leaderboard as:
1. @timeerkat
2. @sockgnome
3. @aleck2008

Good to know! I took another look through your wants, and it looks like you might have a "Characters with Food" side collection, am I right? I also found a pin in my traders with a rainbow that you might not have :) And possibly a playing card collection?

New bid:
Pin 116523 SDR - Garden - Year of the Tiger, Tigger
Pin 67682 DS - Sweet Treats - Tinker Bell
Pin 52703 WDI - St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Tinker Bell
Plus this Queen of Hearts playing card, not individually on Pinpics

IoasVVfl.jpg

Hahah I don’t do characters with food, but that tink lollipop is such a cute one! I do pizza as part of my NYC collection. Because since I moved from NYC to Austin I haven’t had any pizza! I’m guessing that is what you saw.

I do collect playing cards! And post cards! I actually have that queen but she’s such a cutie! And I don’t have that tink!! I wonder why I missed her!

Thank you so much for an incredibly thoughtful bid. I do love it and it definitely tempts me, but I’m going to keep the leaderboard the same.

Okay! I will go for a couple collection pins and then a good trader :)

I will change my bid to:

plus ONE of the below pins in the picture, your choice:
Pin 130672 DSSH - Hat - Flit Surprise
Pin 129091 DSSH - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Dante - GWP
Pin 53482 DLR - Camp Pin-e-ha-ha - Spring Into Nature - Tigger
WDI Best in Show Rita (not on Pinpics)
DSSH Team Villains Hades (not on Pinpics)

7Vo4aesl.jpg

I’m going to keep the leaderboard as is, but I actually think I like your first bid the best @sockgnome. I don’t seek out baby G or wicket but I would be most likely to keep those.

you’re making this so tough though! I wish I had more than one dodger!!!

Thank you! That is another amazing bid! I did go back and check and I have that Mickey M already. Otherwise he would totally be an ISO!

All of the bids are so great and I hate that I can’t make all of the trades!

I will still leave the leaderboard the same.

Okay, one more try ;) Added another from your wants

New bid:
Pin 116021 Disney Pixar Alphabet Mystery Collection – M – Merida Chaser

plus either of these, your choice:
Wicket

Back