Your recent non-pin acquisitions!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Randakinskywalker, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hope it's okay to post something like this, but I love seeing new and old merch alike, and as many of us are Disney collectors outside of pins, I thought it would be fun to have a thread to share when we receive something new! Different from the showroom because it can be a small haul or just a new singular item you're excited about! Post those things here!

I'll start.

[​IMG]
    I already had Brer Rabbit, but I'm super excited to add Brer Bear, Brer Fox, and little Wishables Brer Rabbit to the family! I got a smoking deal on them which I still can't believe, which makes them even better. Brer Bear is soft and makes a great pillow.

Purplemandms and Hope Princess like this.
  2. Hope Princess

Hope Princess Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I got that Brer Rabbit plush at Disney, it’s so soft and nice! Great haul!

Purplemandms likes this.
  3. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

What a fun idea for a thread!

Also, fun story about the Br’er rabbit plushie (that I own.) I was working at Splash the day they were released, and of course didn’t know about the release until I got there for my closing shift. My coordinator tried really hard to get me so that I could change out of my costume and buy one during one of my breaks, but it didn’t work out. I got up early the next day and got one before my shift, and my coord was super happy to see I got one because they had sold out that day (during my shift). She told me “that’s all I could think about today, is if you were able to get your rabbit”. It was a great memory. (That and nabbing one of the last Funko’s, since those were released two days into my working there.)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Hope Princess and Meritre like this.
  4. akarih

akarih Disappearing Cat Enthusiast

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Really cute story! Are you still a CM?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Sadly, no. My CP ended in January, and I then spent the last six months either interviewing for grad schools or working for the National Park Service. I hope that one day I’ll be back though. :)

Haunted575 likes this.
  6. akarih

akarih Disappearing Cat Enthusiast

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aww, still really cook though! I'd love to do the CP one day.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

It's definitely a unique and unforgettable experience! If you have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer and share my experience.

8. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Awh, I love that story! It's super sweet she helped you so that (or at least tried to). I happened to be at DLR around the time they restocked the big Brer Rabbit plush and I snatched him up so fast. He has the softest toes. Lol.